Welcome to the updated CommSec Adviser Services (CAS) website. It’s been a busy few months as we work through the details of the separation with AUSIEX and we thank you for your patience and support.
A summary of what has changed
- On 1 May 2021, AUSIEX separated from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CommBank) and is now an independent business providing trading and asset management solutions.
- AUSIEX, including its broking operations, license and assets, has been acquired by Nomura Research Institute - one of Japan’s leading business consulting and technology solutions firms.
- The CommSec Adviser Services Investment Loan (CAS Investment Loan), CALIA+ and Accelerator Cash Account (ACA) products have remained with CommBank, and will continue to operate under the CAS brand.
- Both AUSIEX and CAS are committed to working closely with each other during this period of transition, to continue offering a seamless experience for you and your clients.
- AUSIEX will temporarily provide secure website services to advisers and/or clients, to meet their day-to-day needs (such as product details, account balances/information and transaction capabilities). We will be sure to keep you updated as we work towards a permanent solution.
For a more detailed look at what is changing as a result of this separation, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
We’re here to help
While there are a number of changes you can expect to see, there is also a lot that will stay the same. For example, while our contact details have changed, the experience and passion we have for helping you and your clients continues to be at the forefront of everything we do.
If you have any questions relating to this separation, please contact us on 13 15 20 between 8.30am and 6pm (Sydney time), Monday to Friday.
We thank you once again for your support.