From 1 May 2021, there will be some important changes to the Accelerator Cash Account Terms and Conditions, and the Accelerator Cash Account General Information Statement.
Key changes reflect the sale of Australian Investment Exchange Limited (AUSIEX), with AUSIEX no longer part of the Commonwealth Bank Group from 1 May 2021. Term Deposit was also removed as an offering from 1 February 2021.
These changes include:
- Removal of references to AUSIEX as being a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- Replacement of AUSIEX with Commonwealth Securities Limited as the administrator of the Accelerator Cash Account.
- Update contact phone number to 13 15 20
- Update mailing address to Locked Bag 22, Australia Square NSW 1215
- Removal of Term Deposit from the General Information Statement as we no longer offer this service through the CommSec Adviser Services brand.
You can find the updated Terms and Conditions and the updated General Information Statement from 1 May 2021, located in the forms section on this website, click here to access.
Should you have any questions about these changes, please contact us.